Friday, July 13, 2007

Pranayama - A Conscious breathing.



Just came across a lovely video which talks about how we should do Pranayama in much great details. It would be worth watching it again and again till you get it right. There are simple 3 basic steps to follow. Just have a look at it and tell me if it helps.

The omnipresent videos era are helping a lot to make us understand the life in more better ways. The video above is a link in the whole chain for such kind of experience. Earlier we need to go to some expert to know whats being explained in the clip.But things like youtube helps us a lot.

2 comments:

Rakhi said...

Dear Prem,
I really have enjoyed reading all your previous blog entries.
I do believe in Yog shastra.
It may not be able to cure your dieses but help you to lead healthy, peaceful life.
Last year when I was in hospital for ITP-Platelate count problem, a lady besides me was undergoing for cancer treatment she told me to learn yoga and specifically "pranayam" for my sort of dieses. And yes it is really helping me out.

Prem, said...

Yah rocks it s very helpful. I m also planning to practice it ...